The Jimmy Choo sample sale is really one of the most meaningful moments in sample sale history. And we are extremely excited for the sale to start next week. Below are five tips we collected from pros to ensure that you have the best experience while buying $1,500 shoes for $200.
- Plan for a line & RSVP in advance – if you’re heading to the sale on one of the first two days, give yourself a good three hours to stand in line and search for items without pressure. On the bright side, that’s a good time to catch up on emails, make new sample sale friends and like our posts on Instagram! If you haven’t RSVPd yet, do so now by clicking here and entering the code LANCER.
- It’s a man’s world. The women’s shoes start at $200 at the sample sale, while the men’s sell for $150, and if you buy two, you get each one for $100.
- For the best prices – go back on the last day! (or just go on the last day – this tip is from @lehoarder). There is still plenty of merchandise – yes, even in sizes 37 & 38 and in the last few hours shoes drop as low as $100 per pair. At the Fall sale there was no line on the last day, still plenty of merchandise in every size.
- Don’t expect a VIP experience. This is a sample sale and it doesn’t feel like the shoe floor at Bloomingdales or anything like that. Expect to check in your bag, stand in line to get in, in another line to check in your bag, and in another line to check out. The shoes are sorted on tables by size – and are held together by rubber bands.
- Dress smart. You will have to check your bag in, so make sure you have pockets to keep your phone & wallet and something that you could try shoes on quickly and easily without hating the way you look.