The main reason we love late December is because of the massive discounts that retailers have both online and in-store that make prices almost as attractive as sample sale prices. We’re especially appreciative when it’s absolutely freezing outside and we can shop from the comfort of our own bed without compromising on quality.
Below is a run-down of our most favorite deals. Most of them don’t last more than a few hours, so check them out while they still last!
- Neiman Marcus up to 55% off sale items (until noon today) our favorite items listed out below
- Valentino Garavani fringe shoes (were $955 now $342)
- Valentino Garavani rockstud western boots (were $1,975 now $750)
- A.W.A.K.E striped top (was $372 now $93)
- Jonathan Simkhai midi dress (was $795 now $199)
- Diane Von Furstenberg faux fur jacket (was $548 now $206)
- Kenzo tiger sweater (was $575 now $216)
- Elizabeth & James ribbed dress (was $445 now $111)
- Rebecca Taylor off-the-shoulder dress (was $395 now $89)
- Proenza Schouler bag (was $1,995 now $898) or on their own website for $698!!! (that’s deal hunting!!!)
- T by Alexander Wang shorts (was $245 now $61)
- IRO high-waist skirt (was $295 now $81)
- Marchesa Notte Gown (was $795 now $239)
- Kate Spade New York Gown (was $458 now $257)